Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Adios, Facebook

I deactivated Facebook for the rest of the week, possibly longer. Facebook is poison. I wrote a song about it:

Facebook! 
Huh! Yeah!
Good God, Y'all!
What is good for?
Absolutely NOTHING!
LISTEN TO ME!

OHHH Facebook I despise
Because it means destruction
Of my free time

Facebook ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
Friend only to the procrastinator! 
OOOOOH FACEBOOK
It's an enemy to all mankind
THE POINT OF FACEBOOK BLOWS MY MIND.

AHHHHHH FACEBOOK!
GOOD GOD Y'ALL!
Say it! Say it! Say it!
Facebook! HUH!
What is it good for?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 

I'm still working on it but I think it's pretty good so far.

I totally see the irony in the fact that probably no one will see this post because I can't link it to my Facebook, but OH WELL!

Okay I'm going to go cut some glass! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment